Monday 27 June 2011

Gaga over her shoes

 
Love her or hate her, Lady Gaga has style,when it comes to SHOES and shoes only. (In my opinion of course.)

I will not comment on her clothes, because I haven’t exactly seen her wear any.
(Oxford definition of clothes: items worn to cover the body)

Her style though eclectic and eccentric, has received mix reviews from everyone. I myself am still unsure. I love her songs, I'm scandalized by the lack of material on her body, her music videos, personality and performances bewilders me, but her shoes, her shoes I love!

I know for a fact that I would never have the guts to walk in her shoes, simply because I’m afraid of breaking my ankles. But I would love to try one, while sitting down maybe. (Coward I know.)

Take a look at some of the outrageous shoes by Gaga that I find intriguing. 







Thinking of going vegetarian after this?



The famous Alexandra McQueen armadillo heels









I just don't get how she walks in those



The controversial 'penis' heels that were censored off when she wore them on American Idol






Well it's about time she fell!



1 comment:

  1. Some of em look like a germ infestation on her feet. But someday I tell you they're gonna have pride of place in some museum....."Bizarre Footwear from the 21st Century!"

    ReplyDelete