Tuesday 19 April 2011

Birthday....




This is a long overdue post, but in my defense i was extremely busy. Honestly! A lot has changed since my last birthday. Lots of good changes and some bad ones too. But nothing i can't handle =)

The picture above was snapped the night before my birthday. My first two birthday gifts from a fellow writer and a good friend. The logic was simple. I love to read, i love chocolates and candies and i love love love jewelry! Really, I'm not that hard to figure out. =)

My perfectly planned surprise birthday party was..well a surprise. Duh! Chocolate cheese cake, alcohol, presents and friends. A good mix for a perfect birthday. =) 

I know i've already thanked everyone but here's another big thank you to EVERYONE who made it a memorable 25th birthday. Ahem...Cheers! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment