Thursday 2 February 2012

"Justice delayed is justice denied"


Photo taken from the Malay Mail online
A friend of mine posted this article on Facebook last night. Words cannot express how angry I was, and still am, after reading this. There are a lot of other unsolved cases still pending decision, sometimes for more than 10 years, that we don’t know about. We read about it, than forget about it after a few days. But how would we react if something like this happened to us or our loved ones? What would we do, if we too have to wait years and years for justice to be served? I know there’s nothing much I can do to help. But what I can do is to help spread the word. People should be aware of such issues and spreading the word through social media can (hopefully) help. The article below was written by Frankie D' Cruz from the Malay Mail. Read it!

http://www.mmail.com.my/story/10-years-still-stuck-under-wheel



No comments:

Post a Comment